What I'm most thankful for
Each year, at this time, I try to take a few moments and reflect on what I am most thankful for. It is a daunting task; trying to compress such great sentiment into a few sentences. Living in a country with so many blessings, it is sometimes hard to discern specific things as there is just so much out there to be thankful for. This republic is one of a kind in that respect. Anyone who has traveled to other countries knows exactly of what I speak.
In very broad strokes, I am thankful for the following this year;
1. Working in a business with such an outstanding team of co-workers who I am proud to call not only colleagues, but also good friends.
2. Having fantastically intelligent, creative, and professional customers from one of the best and most forward-thinking, cutting-edge industries in the world.
3. A beautiful wife who is my best friend, confidant, and cheerleader. A handsome son who is as intelligent as he is kindhearted. And two loyal dogs at my side.
4. The freedom to discuss my ideas and opinions, and practice my faith openly in society.
5. A country and state that allow and foster all the above.
6. A military force (past, present and future) comprised of individuals willing to make personal sacrifices so all the above can exist in this world.
We at FIREFX would like to sincerely thank you for allowing us to serve you and your clientele... We hope you truly enjoy your time with friends and family over the holiday weekend!